We are a joyful, passionate and diverse place that sits in the Open Catholic tradition of the Church of England. We love the Bible, we love the Lord Jesus, we love to sing and we try to love each other! We also love parties. We think of everyone who comes here as part of a family, and we hope you’ll feel at home.
St. Christopher’s is advertising for a Children, Youth & Families’ Minister!
Applications: 31 July 2017.
Interviews: 3 August 2017.
Click here for the Role Description!
- What’s on at St Christopher’s Church?
- Who will you meet when you come here?
- Our Children’s Groups and Youth Church
- Our Messy Church
- Our Church Groups
- We go on lots of trips and visits
- For more information, contact us